(from English: to control “to verify”, “to regulate”, “to direct”) is a comprehensive management and coordination approach to support management and leadership positions in a company with results-based planning and implementation of their entrepreneurial activities.
Basis of controlling is the collection, compilation, processing and analyzing of data in order to prepare the business decisions.
In particular, the controlling undertakes in a company the following tasks:
- Information and service
- Steering and coordination
In summary it can be said, that controlling deals with the design and operation of qualitative and quantitative steering instruments, the orientation of the control variables on the strategic target values, with the coordination of information flows, with the presentation of the analysis and interpretation of test results to support the management in the decision making process.
Our service in detail:
- Cost transparency through cost structuring based on cost centres and projects
- Preparing annual budgets of the entire company based on cost centres
- Monthly reporting based on cost centres, projections and variance analysis
- Personal introduction and development of controlling systems adapted to each company
- Sales controlling
- Costing of new customer acquisition through different chains of distribution (CPO-analysis)
We are glad to send you a non-binding offer tailored to your company!